Installing a ruffled curtain on a rail rod
Before putting your ruffled curtain
on a rail rod, just add the snail clips delivered with each curtain:
- Frone the curtain so that it is to the dimension of half of the rod (for 2 curtains) or the rod (for 1 curtain)
- Pull on the 3 threads at the same time to frounce the curtain head
- Block the frinces by a knot without cutting the cords
- Spread the frinces evenly
- Place the plastic snail brackets every 10 cm in the dedicated locations on the ruffle
- On rail: lay the hooks every 10cm.
- The curtain is ready to be suspended. Simply clip-on the snail hooks on the rail rollers
Installing a curtain tape on a rod bar
It is possible to install curtains with gathers on a rod bar, thanks to rings-fix. The addition of rings is done in a flash!
To hang 2 panels
Curl each panel so that its width corresponds to half the rod.
To hang 1 panel
Crease it so that it is the same size as the rod.
- Pull on the 3 gathering threads at the same time to gather the curtain head.
- Secure the gathers with a knot without cutting the cords.
- Distribute the gathers.
- Place the plastic hooks every 10 cm in the places provided on the gathers.
- Now you just have to slide the integrated ring ties into the hooks and slide the rings onto your rod.
Consult our others Advice & decor tips.
Do you want to discover all our new features?
See you on the e-shop.